The Bicycle Company will only accept items returned within 7 working days and those goods must be unused and in their original packaging. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify The Bicycle Company of a return.
If you have received an incorrect item, it may be returned for the correct item.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty-related queries.
The competitions displayed on The Bicycle Company will run during the specified date clearly displayed on the competition tab.
Please request a full .pdf of T’s&C’s if required.
The pricing displayed on the website may vary in stores.
The Bicycle Company has the right to change prices of all items displayed without notification.
Item’s displayed may not always be in stock
The following rules apply to all The Bicycle Company competitions & website visitors.
All person(s) who take part in the competition(s) agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to all unless otherwise stated.
- In order to qualify for the competition you need to read the competition poster & abide by all T’s & C’s (Terms And Conditions)
- Winners will be chosen once the competition ends.
- You can enter the competition as many times as you would like, however this will not guarantee a win.
- Participants will be ineligible for any prizes if they can’t product the correct proof required.
- The prizes that will be awarded to the winners will be announced within 30 days of a competition ending on the website and via the official CRAFTSA twitter account.
- Participants may enter as many competitions as they want
- The duration of the competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of The Bicycle Company.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the competition and/or the terms and conditions, The Bicycle Company’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- The Bicycle Company will use reasonable efforts to contact the winner telephonically on the contact number as provided by the winner.
- Should a winning participant not be available on the contact details provided, that person’s right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. The Bicycle Company reserves the right to then award the prize to the next randomly drawn participant.
- If the prize is not claimed within 1 week of the prize-winner being announced, the winner forfeits the prize.
- The Bicycle Company shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the winner in claiming the prize. All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winner on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of The Bicycle Company’s obligations in regard to the competition as well as in regard to the prize shall terminate.
- The Bicycle Company is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any entry or participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
- The Bicycle Company is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and/or prize redemption process of the competition.
- The Bicycle Company, its associated companies, agents, contractors and any of its personnel involved in this competition, assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage, death or injury arising from participation in the competition or from claiming the prize or for any loss or damage, death or injury however arising.
- The Bicycle Company assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
- The Bicycle Company may in its sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the promoter’s or The Bicycle Company website.
- The Bicycle Company may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. The Bicycle Company is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason.
- The Bicycle Company reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate any competition, without notice at any time and no liability shall lie against The Bicycle Company, in favour of any participant or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination.